WE ARE LOOKING FOR MOTIVATED STAFF TO JOIN OUR CLOSE KNIT FAMILY!
1. Bar & Wait Staff – Brown Pub
With Mt Hutt advertising Earlybird Season Passes now at $499, we are planning ahead and urgently seeking a Bar & Waitperson to come on board and be trained during our quieter shoulder season period.
We are looking for someone who has:
– Previous experience working busy sections on the restaurant floor
– Bar tending skills with the ability to pour beer and operate tills
– Willing to partake enthusiastically with cleaning all areas of The Blue when required
– Assist with housekeeping duties during very busy periods
– Excellent communication skills with a strong command of the English language
– A passion for the hospitality industry with an interest in food and beverage
– Great personal presentation
– An outgoing and friendly personality with lots of energy and enthusiasm
You will need to enjoy working as part of a team, be honest and reliable and be available to work rostered shifts including day, evening and weekend shifts. Previous hospitality experience is preferred but not essential as we are willing to provide full training to those who show a great personality and the willingness to learn.
To apply for this position you must fill out this application form.
Any job application must be supported by your CV and the completed application form along with supporting qualifications and / or certificates. The preference is for email to – firstname.lastname@example.org